Former Colville Air Force Radar Station


This is the former 760th AC&W site of the Colville Air Force radar station. This was part of a series of satellite bases built from 1950 to 1960 in the post WWII era to monitor air traffic around the US.

The station was closed in 1961, and is now primarily used by paintball players who refer to it as "The Dome". To learn more about this location check out this article on the NWGS webpage


Prints available at Redbubble








Prints available at Redbubble

Prints available at Redbubble